“The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.”
– Lauren DeStefano, Wither
Life is all about enjoying yourself, don’t just limit yourself to a summer holiday, this year make it fall…
Here are 5 reasons why you should travel this fall:
1. The school holidays are over, resulting in less crowds and more availability! You will find that there will be flexible options for you to travel and you wont need to purchase the ‘fast-pass’ ticket at Disney World if there are no queues!
2. It is cheaper to travel during fall. Yep, thats righ t…due to their being less travellers during low season, the prices to travel are a lot cheaper. Saving money on travel costs means that you will have more money to spend on activities and eating out.
3. As Fall creeps in, so does the colder weather. What better way to escape the cold temperatures than to travel to hotter destinations.
4. Stunning scenery… It’s hard to beat an autumnal sunset through the orange tinted leaves of the trees. Where the skyline becomes a little hazier than usual and the warmth of the sun still lingers lightly in the air, such beauty that is fall.
“ Winter is an etching, spring a watercolour, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all” – Stanley Horowitz
5. TransferTravel.com is full of listings for this Fall and that itself is a legitimate reason for you to travel. Check out some of the deals the team have picked out for you:
> Scotland: The Scandinavian Village, Aviemore Self Catering Chalet | £250 | 2 people
> Indianapolis to Orlando Flight for Some Fun in the Sun | $550 | 4 people
> Italy: Hotel Gerber, Well located hotel in the heart of Rome. | £278 | 1 person
> Fly from Los Angeles to Stockholm | $350 | 1 person [2 tickets available]
> Düsseldorf – Bangkok Via Helsinki flight | £231 | 1 Person
> Malaysia: Pom Pom Island Resort, Sabah, 3 Nights Full Board Chalet for 2 | £350