In this blog TransferTravel will help you become a better Airbnb host with 5 essential tips that the team advise you should practice. The higher your rating is as a host the more business you will receive! If you are thinking of becoming an Airbnb host, here are a few tips on how to do it well.
1. Be truthful and transparent when you are listing your Airbnb space. This ensures that guests know exactly what it is they are paying for. Ensure that when you take photographs they are of a true likeness, high quality and reflect a true image of your AirBnB.
2. Find the right price for your AirBnB. First, scope out your competition, what they offer, their location and how much they charge. Next, look at where you are located, what you have to offer and put a price on your AirBnB space in comparison to other places that are available. There is no perfect price, make an educated guess and test the market.
3. Ensure that you have internet access. This is very important as you will need to know what bookings you have received and what questions potential guests might have. Make sure you have access to the internet to take care of your guests at all times.
4. Add a little crème de la crème to your guest experience. We suggest going above and beyond for your guests, leaving little post it notes above electrical items with a quick instruction would result in a great review. It’s the little things!
5. Greet your guests, you did invite them over after all. One tip we suggest you take is to be there when your guests arrive, offer to help with their luggage and answer any questions they have on the area and your AirBnB space. (If you have the time, give them a quick tour of your place)
6. Most of your guests that choose to stay in your AirBnB will be new to the area. TransferTravel suggests that you give them plenty of information on what to do, the best places to eat and activities that really showcase what the local area has to offer. Your consideration for their happiness will go a long way and they will never forget your help!
We hope that the above tips have been useful for you and either push your decision to becoming an AirBnB host in the right direction, or can help boost current AirBnB hosts into achieving Superhost status!
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate in contacting the TransferTravel.com team (firstname.lastname@example.org) - we are always happy to help!