Bali is an island in Indonesia that is full of culture and tradition. It’s home to volcanos, mountain ranges, coral reefs, beautiful beaches and some of the world’s greatest surfing locations.
CLIMATE: EVEN CLIMATE ALL YEAR WITH AN AVERAGE TEMPERATURE OF 30c
CURRENCY: INDONESIAN RUPIAH OR US DOLLARS
POPULATION: 4,225, 000 (2014)
1. Become amazed by watching baby turtles hatch and helping to release them into the ocean with the Sea Turtle Society at Kuta Beach (April to October).
2. Admire the architecture and experience the culture whilst exploring one of Bali’s many unforgettable temples such as Pura Segara, Small Temple or Pura Maospahit.
3. Bali is one of the best places in the world to surf, so go and see what the fuss is about at any of the southern beaches or Suluban Beach. Whether you are just a beginner or you are a professional, Bali’s beaches have the right surfing spot for every ability.
4. Spend an afternoon snorkelling at Nusa Penida and discover the amazing colourful fish, manta rays and sunfish. Bali is part of the Coral Triangle with a high biodiversity of marine species.
5. Have an evening meal at Double 6 rooftop bar- admire the aquarium style walls and be amazed by fish passing by while you have a drink or eat a meal.
6. Explore and dive the WWII shipwreck of Liberty located 50m off the coast of Tulamben.
7. Watch the amazing sunset at Velvet Bar and Cafe located at the end of Beachwalk Mall.
8. Face your fears and go white water rafting on Ayung or Telagawaja River.
9. Spend the day relaxing at one of Bali’s premier beaches: Kuta Beach, Legian Beach, Seminyak Beach, Batu or Jimbaran.
10. Visit a local town and learn the art of coffee and rice growing.
By Anny from Annys Adventures
Ready to head to Bali yourself? Check out the most amazing 2 week deal someone is selling in the travel marketplace right now here!