We have rounded up all of the name change policies for seventeen of the top European Airlines so you know what to do when it comes to selling your unwanted tickets on TransferTravel.com:
1. Eurowings Name Change Policy - If you are going on a short or medium haul flight, name change fees cost €70/£62 + fare difference per person per one-way flight. This increases to €120/£107 for long haul flights.
2. Lufthansa Name Change Policy - Lufthansa has a no name change policy. They stipulate on their website that it is not possible to make subsequent changes to the passenger name on the ticket.
3. Austrian Airlines Name Change Policy - Name changes are not permitted with Austrian Airlines.
4. Swissair Name Change Policy - Name changes are not possible with Swissair.
5. British Airways Name Change Policy - Name changes are not possibly with BA. They claim that they have non-transferrable tickets. An amendment to a booking with a misspelled name is possible by calling BA themselves.
6. Iberia Airlines Name Change Policy - Name changes are not permitted on Iberia Airlines flight tickets.
7. Vueling Name Change Policy - Vueling has different rates which have different terms and conditions for name changes. If you paid a Basic or Optima fare, it costs €60/£52.60 each ways + fare difference, where an Excellence ticket means you only have to pay the fare difference.
8. Air France Name Change Policy - Name changes are not possible with Air France.
9. KLM Name Change Policy - Tickets with KLM are non-transferable but they do stress that you can change the date of your booking for a fee of £60.
10. Aeroflot Name Change Policy - Name changes are not possible with Aeroflot.
11. Scandinavian Airlines Name Change Policy - You can change your booking up to 1 hour before the flight takes off. There is a fee of €€65 per ticket.
12. Norwegian Name Change Policy - You can change the date, time and name of the ticket up to 30 minutes before takeoff online. As there are different types of bookings, there are also different name change fees. The cost to change LowFare, LowFare+ and Premium tickets is €€55 for short haul flights and €100 for long haul flights. The price to re-book your whole flight is €90 + fare difference. The Flex ticket and PremiumFlex both accommodate for free name changes.
13. Finnair Name Change Policy - You can change the name on a Finnair flight for $250 per ticket.
14. Air Berlin Group Name Change Policy - Name changes and transfers are not possible with Air Berlin.
15. Pegasus Airlines Name Change Policy - Name changes are not possible with Pegasus.
16. Wizz Air Name Change Policy - Name changes are possible to your booking for a fee €€45.00.
Keep these charges in mind when pricing your travel plans on TransferTravel.com. When you're ready to sell your flight, head straight to our selling page to get started on your listing or check out all of the amazing flights in the marketplace right now!