We have rounded up all of the name change policies for seventeen of the top European Airlines so you know what to do when it comes to selling your unwanted tickets on TransferTravel.com:
1. Eurowings Name Change Policy - You can change the name of the passenger name on any booking up to 30 minutes to the flight. The only fee would be the difference if the flight price is higher than the original booking.
2. Lufthansa Name Change Policy - Lufthansa has a no name change policy. They stipulate on their website that it is not possible to make subsequent changes to the passenger name on the ticket
3. Austrian Airlines Name Change Policy - Name changes are not permitted with Austrian Airlines.
4. Swissair Name Change Policy - Name changes are not possible with Swissair.
5. British Airways Name Change Policy - Name changes are not possibly with BA. They claim that they have non-transferrable tickets. An amendment to a booking with a misspelled name is possible by calling BA themselves.
6. Iberia Airlines Name Change Policy - Name changes are not permitted on Iberia Airlines flight tickets.
7. Veiling Name Change Policy - You can change the date or time of your booking up to 1 hour. If you booked the basic and optima fee's option it is €50.00. If you booked the Excellence Fare it is free!
8. Air France Name Change Policy - Name changes are not possible with Air France. Air France Name Change Policy.
9. KLM Name Change Policy - Tickets with KLM are non transferrable but they do stress that you can change the date of your booking for a fee of GBP 60.
10. Aeroflot Name Change Policy - Name changes are possible with Aeroflot with a fee dependant on your original ticket.
11. Scandinavian Airlines Name Change Policy - You can change your booking up to 1 hour before the flight takes off. There is a fee of €65 per ticket.
12. Norwegian Name Change Policy - You can change the date, time and name of the ticket up to 30 minutes before takeoff online. There are two different types of bookings. The cost to change LowFare, LowFare+ and premium tickets is €45.00 plus the price of the different between the original booking and the new price. The price to re-book your whole flight is 90 EUR + the different in price between the original booking and new price. The Flex ticket and PremiumFlex both accommodate for free name changes.
13. Finnair Name Change Policy - Name changes are allowed up to 24 hours before departure time. You must sign-in to see how much each ticket will be to change the name on.
14. Air Berlin Group Name Change Policy - Name changes and transfers are not possible with Air Berlin.
15. Pegasus Airlines Name Change Policy - Name changes are possible with Pegasus but for exact fees you must contact your travel provider.
16. Wiz Air Name Change Policy - Name changes are possible to your booking with a fee €45.00.
17. TAP Portugal Name Change Policy - Name changes are not possible with TAP Portugal.
Keep these charges in mind when pricing your travel plans on TransferTravel.com. When you're ready to sell your flight, head straight to our selling page to get started on your listing or check out all of the amazing flights in the marketplace right now!